|Adresse||Obeikan Glass Company
Obeikan Glass Company
Al Razi St , Light industrial zone
41912 Yanbu Industrial city
|Téléphone||00966 5 54114487|
|Télécopie||00966 14 393 1071|
|Get in contact with Obeikan Glass Company|
|Chiffre d´affaires||60 Million Euro|
|Année de fondation||2011|
|Exports en %||60 %|
|Correspondant 1.||Ahmad El-Houchaimi
Sales & Marketing Director
|Correspondant 2.||Azmat Ali Mirza
Export Sales Manager
|Correspondant 3.||Prabhakar Shirodkar
Export Sales manager ( India - Sri lanaka - south East Asia )
|Correspondant 4.||Arshad I. Mirza
Phone: 00966 54 0583451
|Correspondant 5.||Sheeraz Hasan Khan
Export Sales Manager
Phone: 00966 50 4317177
|Correspondant 6.||Cenker Yeniyol
business development manager
Produits ou Machines
3mm to 15mm of clear float glass of glazing, coating and automotive quality ,and can be produced in different sizes up to 3660X6000.
Histoire de l´entreprise
Obeikan Glass Company is a float glass manufacturer, a subsidiary of Obeikan investment group. It commenced its operation in February 2011.
The manufacturing facility is located in Yanbu industrial city, few hours from Jeddah port. It was designed and commissioned by Fives Stein, a French company with worldwide recognition for excellence in glass plant construction and supported by powerful quality inspection system by ISRA vision from Germany.
Its manufacturing capacity is 800 ton per day of clear float glass, to be produced according to international quality standards, in a range of thickness varied from 3mm up to 15mm. Obeikan Glass products exported to more than 30 countries worldwide, in Asia, Africa, America, Australia and Europe.
Facts and Figures :
- Commenced operations in February 2011.
- Largest glass manufacturing facility of its kind in the Middle East region.
- Area :approximately 378,400 square meter
- Production capacity 288,000 tons/year
- Total employees: 358
- Clear float glass in a range of thickness from 3mm to 12mm.
- Facility was designed and commissioned by Fives Stein, a French company with worldwide recognition for excellence in glass plant construction.
- Comply to a range of international standards including Japanese Industrial Standards; European Standards; Australian , New Zealand Standards and CE Mark certification.
- Our operation is fueled via an electrical power supply of 14MVA, a direct pipeline supply for natural gas, onsite hydrogen gas generation and direct nitrogen gas supply. All electrical and fuel systems have suitable back up supply to ensure uninterrupted production. Our operation is state-of-the-art.
- Exports to more than 30 countries worldwide including Europe .