Delivering the industry’s big stories, the July/August issue of Glass Worldwide features a series of exclusive interviews covering recent and proposed key investments in the international hollow, flat and speciality glass sectors alongside an expanded technology section.
Having been mailed globally, the digital version can currently be read free of charge alongside back copies in the Digital Archive (sponsored by FIC): https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/Digital-Issues
Whatever your area of expertise, this issue’s broad cross-section of editorial will provide you with balanced coverage of the latest technological innovations, news, investments, profiles and market information.
Preferred journal of Glass Global, selected highlights of this issue include:
- Ciner Glass: Didem Ciner unveils plans to expand activities into the UK, Europe and US, as well as the next expansion phase at the group’s existing Park Cam operations in Turkey.
- Sisecam: Professor Dr Ahmet Kirman outlines the diversified group’s current performance, growth strategy and product innovations.
- International Year of Glass 2022: Alicia Durán details receiving UN approval for a campaign that she has helped to champion since 2018.
- PGP Glass (formerly Piramal Glass): Vijay Shah shares his vision and roadmap to greater growth.
- Guardian Glass / Glass Futures: Dr. Richard Hulme exclusively discusses his long-term secondment as Technical Director at Glass Futures, as well as his role of Senior Glass Technologist for Guardian Glass.
Sunrise Glass: Gaurav Thakkar details the company’s recent expansion and strategy for success.
- Latest market conditions and developments in Iran, Thailand, Kazakhstan,
- Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- A diverse series of 16 technical articles covering decoration, forming, melting, process control, ware handling and much more.
- Round-up of the ongoing disruption to the global glass events calendar + comprehensive 2021-22 listings.
- To receive the paper copy, all future issues and a free copy of the new Who’s Who / Annual Review 2021-22 yearbook, subscribe now at https://www.glassworldwide.co.uk/subscription-choice.