Téléphone: 0049 2461 981098 5
Télécopie: 0049 2461 981098 99
|Correspondant||Mme. Anja Schippan
Glass Container VP of Operations
|Titre de profession||Glass Container VP of Operations|
|Lieu de travail||North America|
|Pays / Région||Etats Unis|
|Type du contrat||Temps plein|
|Langues étrangères||Very good English skills|
|Capacités avec des PC||Software knowledge in MS Programs, MS Project, Auto Cad, SAP or ERP Systems|
Déscription de la position
A new glass container manufacturing company is looking for an experienced, well-rounded VP of Operations to be involved in the design, planning and operation of its new, greenfield, glass plant and prepare the structure and team to build and operate additional plants in the near future.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the position will be responsible for the company’s industrial operations. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with the project development team to define the layout, machinery and equipment for a new state-of-the-art glass container manufacturing plant especially with an eye to efficient daily operation;
- Day-to-day oversight of construction and commissioning of the plant;
- Selection and training of all key personnel;
- Design and establish the Operations Manual and all operating procedures, processes and controls;
- Day-to-day management and operation the plant once commissioned;
- Responsible for operational and financial performance of the plant;
- Implement best practices in the industry for very flexible, but efficient manufacturing;
- Make recommendations on, and implementation of, capital expenditures, plant improvements, innovation projects, health, safety and environmental standards
The successful candidate must be an engineer, preferably with a postgraduate degree in business, and will have a 7+ years of experience in glass container plant management or operations. Candidate must be accustomed to work and thrive in a highly flexible, challenging and innovative environment.
Compensation and benefits include a 6-figure salary plus bonus and long-term equity incentive plan. Full medical, retirement and other benefits. More importantly, the job offers the possibility to grow with a new company that aims to build several new plants in the next few years. Position will be based in a Western Country.
All inquiries for the VP of Operations position should be referred to: