|| Gulf Glass Manufacturing Co. KSC
||Mina Abdullah Industrial Area
Block #3, Plot #50
Téléphone: 00965 22 285552
Télécopie: 00965 22 285551
||M. Byju Koshy George
Production Manager with hands- on experience in Container Glass Bottle Manufacturing Industry
|Titre de profession
|Lieu de travail
|Pays / Région
||Container Glass Bottle Manufacturing
|Type du contrat
Déscription de la position
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 (FSMS) for Quality and Food Safety standard.
- To organize the production departments and control its activity for achieving the desired Production targets.
- He has to plan, implement, supervise & control the entire Production resources (manpower, machinery, methods) and direct them for attaining the performance goals.
- He has to encourage team building concept and facilitate the team to work together towards achieving the targets.
- He has to set targets of each Foreman & Operators and ensure that it is fulfilled by providing them the resources, help & support.
- He is directly responsible for the Plant Efficiency and quality of products produced.
- He has to develop a preventive maintenance program for the ISMachines & Feeder refractory expendables and monitor whether it is happening as per plan.
- He is responsible for development of new bottles and making it successful.
- He has to propose the Production incentive scheme for the ISworkers.
- He will take direct instruction from Plant Manager and / or GM Manufacturing and control the department accordingly.
- He is responsible to run the machines at higher speeds and responsible for production of good quality bottles acceptable to the customer.
- He should actively participate in a plant or product approval procedure.
- He should implement & monitor the continuous improvement programs, work force development, training of people.
- He is responsible for minimizing consumption of swab oil, brushes, hand gloves etc by better planning & control.
- He has to support the job change team and provide them necessary help & resources in doing the job change effectively and in shortest possible time.
- He is responsible for production management;
- Conducting daily production meeting.
- Facilitating shift change-over meetings.
- Production reporting system.
- Job Change meetings / Job on Job off meeting.
- Interacting with all other departments in seeking their services and ensure that Production & quality is kept at highest level.
- Taking part in management meetings, monthly review meetings.
- He is directly responsible for the job performance in ISMachines and its efficiency.
- He has to motivate, direct and support the Forming team to achieve the desired goals & targets.
- He has to minimize the production of 'held ware' and focus should be given at Hot end to rectify the defects.
- He has to implement the bottle production control & quality at Hot end and strive to make defect-free (zero defect) bottles.
- He is responsible for the entire chain of manufacturing activity starting from Fore hearth Glass conditioning up to glass bottles put inside the Annealing Lehr.
- IS forming T/L, Lead Man, Foreman and operators are directly reporting to him and he is responsible for supervising and controlling all their activities.
- Any other job assigned by Manager / Management.
- Conducting Job on Job off meeting.
- Approval of all plant related documents for technical matters.
- Signing of Job change circular, drawings,vouchers, gate pass, NCR etc.
1) Educational qualification
- B.E (or) B. Tech in Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent Experience
2) Years of experience
- 15 yrs. Experience in a Glass industry. Worked at least 3 years in a managerial position. Should have handled the IS-Machines with different processes like B & B, Press & Blow, NNPB etc.
3) Additional skills
- Good Communication & interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge of Computer.
- Team Leader.
- Team Work
- Proven record of Performance
Please apply via email with full CV and relevant details.