|| Gulf Glass Manufacturing Co. KSC
||Mina Abdullah Industrial Area
Block #3, Plot #50
Téléphone: 00965 22 285552
Télécopie: 00965 22 285551
||M. Byju Koshy George
Decoration & Packing Leader with Container Glass Industry Experience
||Décoration verre plat (Sérigraphie)
|Titre de profession
|Lieu de travail
||Mina Abdullah, Kuwait
|Pays / Région
||Container Glass Bottle Manufacturing
|Type du contrat
||At the earliest
||English Knowledge, Spoken Arabic Preferred for communication
|Capacités avec des PC
Déscription de la position
- Ensure Compliance to ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 (FSMS) for Quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Responsible for Planning and controlling all activity of Decoration area such as:
- - Printing - as per approved ACL art work of customer.
- - Labeling - as per customer approved labels and requirement.
- - Sleeving - as per customer requirement by approved sleeve.
- - Packing of product as per customer requirement and as per quality standard.
- - Shrink wrapping of finish goods pallets as per quality standard.
- Organize Quality control activities in Decoration area to Maintain quality standard of all product. As per Customer requirement and GGMC standard.
- Plan all activities with respect to Job change and provide information to Assistant & shift foreman for action. Review / monitor the action taken for timely completion.
- If any problem observed or informed by foreman assist to over come the problem.
- Arrange for sample of new products for customers approval of printing, labeling and sleeving.
- Check the working condition of the equipment related to the department , working status and following the preventive maintenance plan of all the equipment with the co operation of concern maintenance section: Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments & general maintenance.
- Spare parts ordering of the printing machines and maintain the mostly consumable item quantity.
- Monthly review of material using by department.
- Assist for bottle evaluation.
- Work our requirement of equipment and on receipt make plan for installation of the same.
- Preparing the shift schedule of the all employees in the department.
- Making regular communication with the higher authorities regarding all issues of the department.
- Maintaining the house keeping of the department on highest level.
- Responsible for control of Manpower (regular as well as daily wages people).
- Responsible for minimizing consumption of color, packing material and daily wages labor.
- Wastage control is part of his responsibility.
- Motivating & controlling all the labors and imparting proper training to the people.
- Control all activities in absence of Manager.
- Any other job assigned by Manager / Management.
- Sign daily and monthly production reports.
- Signing of employees administration related papers. (leave, medical,gate pass etc.)
- Requesting and approving of stores issues.
- Requesting and approving item request for stores.
- Posting of work orders in Axapta.
Qualification & Skills:
2. Years of experience :
- 10 to 15 yrs experience in Continuous Packaging Process Industry
3. Additional skills :
- Communication Internal and External.
- Computer knowledge
- English Knowledge
- Team Work & Strong Leadership
- Spoken Arabic Preferred for communication
Please apply via email with full CV and relevant details.